Heimtextil covers 20 halls of Messe Frankfurt. Here you can find an overview of the various halls, entrances and other important information about the Messe Frankfurt site.
Heimtextil 2020 - overview of the entire fairground
- Exhibition hall plan 2020 (pdf, 769 KB)
How to reach Heimtextil
Heimtextil occupies all halls of the Messe Frankfurt exhibition grounds. For the fastest ways to the exhibition stands, you can use the following entrances:
- Entrance "Torhaus" - with the S-Bahn trains (S3, S4, S5 and S6)
- Entrance City - with the underground line 4 and tram lines 16 and 17
- Entrance "Portalhaus" - Shuttle bus from Rebstock car park or taxi
- Entrance "Galleria" - Shuttle bus from Rebstock car park or taxi
- Entrance Hall 3 East (Ost) - Shuttle bus from Rebstock car park or taxi
Restaurants, Snack- and Coffee Bars
Looking for a place where you can have a little break from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair? Here, you can find an overview of all the restaurants, markets, snack bars and café bars on the exhibition centre site.Restaurants, Snack- and Coffee Bars
Heimtextil Shuttle Service
There is a free of charge shuttle service on the fair grounds during the Heimtextil opening hours between the halls. For a direct connection between hall 3 and hall 11 there is the "Heimtextil Express" available from Portalhaus and hall 3.0 North East (Nord Ost).
“Where can I find a specific exhibitor? Which exhibitors have got the most wanted products in stock? Which lectures and special events are on, here on the exhibition grounds?” Lots and lots of questions which are answered at our numerous informationpoints. Using our visitor information system which is updated permanently, our friendly hostesses and hosts are at your service. Even lost and found objects are entered promptly. In case you lost sight of fellow travelled persons, just leave a message under the topic “Meetingpoint”.