THE FUTURE IS URBAN
The Heimtextil Theme Park 2018 explores how our urban future will shape the spaces in which we live, work, shop and socialise.
In an international live broadcast of a discussion between representatives of the Heimtextil and members of the Trend Table, you can discover tomorrow’s driving forces.
Wednesday, 30 August 2017, 15.00 hrs (CEST) (3 p.m.)
Language: English with German translation.
- Kate Franklin and Caroline Till, FranklinTill, London, UK
- Anja Bisgaard, Trendstudio SPOTT Trends & Business, Herning DK
- Anne Marie Commandeur, CEO, Stijlinstituut Amsterdam, NL
- Felix Diener, textile designer and engineer, Felix Diener Studio, D
- Olaf Schmidt, Vice President Textiles & Textile Technologies Messe Frankfurt
- Thimo Schwenzfeier, Head of Marketing communication/PR Textiles & Textile Technology, Messe Frankfurt
Live video broadcast of the Heimtextil Theme Park Preview on the internet
Beginning at 15.00 hrs on 30 August, you can watch the Preview of the Heimtextil 2018 Theme Park live online and ask questions of the participants afterwards. To use the live stream, please register free of charge in advance on the journalists’ platform of our partner, PRESSLIVE.
Watch the preview live online
Watch the Heimtextil Theme Park Preview live here at 15.00 hrs on 30 August 2017.