Dear exhibitors, dear visitors, dear partners,
Heimtextil 2021 will be held parallel to Techtextil and Texprocess 2021 in Frankfurt from 4 to 7 May 2021. In the following we have compiled the most important questions and answers for you, which result from the postponement of Heimtextil from January to May 2021.
- Next year, Heimtextil 2021 will be held concurrently with the leading trade fairsTechtextil and Texprocess from 4 – 7 May 2021.
- The Heimtextil team will inform you immediately about the possibility of participating for the new event date.
- You will receive a document for transferring your non-binding request to participate at Heimtextil from 4 – 7 May 2021. Please complete this document and return it to email@example.com by 16 October 2020. You do not have to fill in a new online registration for the show in May. On the basis of exhibitors’ feedback, the new hall concept for Heimtextil in May 2021 will be determined. We will approach you with a new placement proposal from January 2021 onwards.
- Your participation in Heimtextil from 4 - 7 May 2021 will only become legally binding when you return this signed stand space proposal and a new participation contract will be concluded with our confirmation. Until you have signed the new stand space proposal, you can decide at any time against taking part in Heimtextil in May 2021. You will not incur any costs in the event of non-participation.
- If you decide not to participate in May 2021 and we have not received confirmation of your participation by 16 October 2020, we will automatically cancel your stand for January 2021 free of charge.
If you have already registered online via our portal, your registration for the show in May will remain valid and you will not have to register again. However, in order to process your participation in May 2021, we need your written confirmation. For this purpose you have received a form from us for "transfer of your non-binding declaration of participation".
If we have not received any confirmation from you by 16 October 2020, we will automatically cancel your already booked stand free of charge.
The Heimtextil team will inform all exhibitors about the stand areas for the new show date in May from January 2021 onwards. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any information at this stage as to whether we will be able to offer you your current stand space for the May edition. We kindly ask for your understanding.
If you book a stand by signing your stand space proposal for the May edition, you will receive a new stand rental invoice. Your previous stand rental invoice will then be cancelled. If you have any questions about your already settled stand rental invoice, please contact our team. Here you can find the Heimtextil Team.
Will I get a refund of the invoice I already paid for the stand rental for Heimtextil 2021 in January?
Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH will refund the stand rental you have already paid. Please send us your bank details for this purpose. Of course, we can also credit the amount to your account. Future invoices will thus be settled directly. Please contact your Sales Manager directly for processing.
If you decide not to participate in May 2021 and we have not received confirmation of your participation by 16 October 2020, we will automatically cancel your already booked stand for January 2021 free of charge. Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH will reimburse the stand rental you have already paid and cancel the stand rental invoice. Please kindly send us your bank details. If you have any questions, please contact your Sales Manager. Here you can find the Heimtextil Team.
Yes, this fee will be refunded.
Please wait for our invitation e-mail before sending in product samples. This e-mail will follow at a later date and will contain all information on participation and a detailed material briefing.
Heimtextil 2022 will take place from 11 to 14 January 2022.
Please check the validity of your visa. If you need a new visa for Heimtextil 2021 in May, please contact the relevant authorities.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you need further information.